Diversity at Mason series
- Access to full text
- Web site on language issues for non-native speakers (supplements Volume 2 of the series)
- Web site on students returning from abroad (amplifies research from Volume 4 of the series)
Science of Diversity project
- Literature briefs prepared by students (2013)
- Student presentations (2013): Part 1 | Part 2
- Facebook page
University data and reports
Selected faculty publications relating to DRG research and the Diversity at Mason series
- Cho, Hyunyoung, David Haines, and Karen Rosenblum (forthcoming). Drifting Houses and Shifting Anchors, A Case of Transnational Education in Korea. In International Student Mobility, Services, and Policy in Higher Education, edited by Krishna Bista and Charlotte Foster. IGI.
- Haines, David (2013). “More Aware of Everything”: Exploring the Returnee Experience in American Higher Education. Journal of Studies in International Education 17 (1): 19-38.
- Rosenblum, Karen, Karen Genteman, and Ying Zhou (2009). Ambivalence: Exploring the American University Experience of the Children of Immigrants. Race, Ethnicity, and Education 12 (9): 337-348.
- Haines, David (2007). Crossing Lines of Difference: How College Students Analyze Diversity. Intercultural Education 18 (5) 397-412.
DRG’s early years (slide presentation)